Welcome to the Greystone Racing Home Page
Table of Contentsr
Greystone times races. For a free quote, contact timing quote.
On December 3rd, Zablocki finished 8th at the USATF National Championship for the marathon. He earned the "A" standard for the Olympic Trials! That's what Norfolk can do for you! Will Jeff Niedeck's Master record will hold for another year. There is Open, Master and Grand Master prize money. Will a woman ever break 60 minutes at Norfolk? Claudia Camargo (Nero) dominated from 2004 to 2007 and Shannon McHale's masters record seems pretty safe...
Top Fifteen Times for Men in Norfolk Pub 10-Miler (CT00003DR). Greystone offers $100.00 for a new course record and $50.00 for a new Master's record!
1. Chris Zablocki 23, 53:09, 5:19's, 1st in 2011
2. Chris Zablocki 24, 53:35, 5:22's, 1st in 2012
3. William Sanders 24, 53:54, 5:24's, 2nd in 2011
4. Chad Johnson 26, 54:40, 5:28's, 1st in 2001
5. Peter Oviatt 32, 55:38, 5:34's, 2nd in 2001
6. Marc Robaczynski 37, 55:58, 5:36's, 3rd in 2011
7. Kevin Curley 26, 56:21, 5:39's, 1st in 2006
8. Eric Blake 24, 56:37, 5:40's, 1st in 2003
9. Eric Blake 26, 56:54, 5:42's, 1st in 2005
10. Brian Nelson 31, 57:16, 5:44's, 4th in 2011
11. Jon French 24, 57:24, 5:45's, 1st in 2007
12. Zack Schwartz 21, 57:42, 5:47's, 1st in 2009
13. Brian Nelson 30, 57:44, 5:47's, 1st in 2010
14. Joseph LeMay 38, 57:47, 5:47's, 1st in 2004
15. Dave Dunham 36, 57:57, 5:48's, 1st in 2000
16. Jeff Niedeck 45, 58:24, 5:51's, 2nd in 2009 (Master's Record)
Top Fifteen Times for Women in Norfolk Pub 10-Miler (CT00003DR). Greystone offers $100.00 for a new course record and $50.00 for a new Master's record!
There was no shift in the men's top 15 in 2016; however, there were a few changes for the women. Women finished 2nd and 3rd overall!
1. Claudia Camargo 35, 1:00:33, 6:04's, 3rd in 2006
2. Claudia Camargo 36, 1:01:58, 6:12's, 4th in 2007
3. Claudia Camargo 33, 1:03:51, 6:24's, 5th in 2004
4. Claudia Camargo 34, 1:04:46, 6:29's, 4th in 2005
5. Melissa Stellato 33 1:04:55, 6:30's, 8th in 2015
6. Shannon Mchale 40, 1:05:07, 6:31's, 18th in 2011 (Master's Record)
7. Melissa Stellato 32, 1:05:32, 6:34's, 7th in 2014
8. Bess Ritter 24, 1:06:32, 6:40's in 2011
9. Apryl Sabadosa 32, 1:06:52, 6:42's 2nd overall in 2016(1/17)
10. Melissa Stellato 31, 1:06:59, 6:42's, 10th in 2013
11. Donna Kay-Ness 50, 1:07:31, 6:46's in 2013
12. Annemarie Tuxbury 21, 1:07:49, 6:47's, 13th in 2015
13. Brittany Heninger 23, 1:08:23, 6:51's in 2011
14. Samantha Glass 20, 1:08:24, 3rd overall in 2016 (1/17)
15. Liz Fagan 28, 1:09:06, 6:55's in 2003
16. Kate Lapinski 41, 1:09:17, 6:56's in 2006
Saturday, December 16, is the big day! On-Line Registration is still open and you can register at the race!
Parking , registration, the start, and finish are located at the Town Hall on Maple Ave. Race-Day registration closes at 10:45 AM. Gun time is 11:00 AM. Current USATF mebership is required for cash awards. Awards (must be present to win) will take place at The Wood creek Bar and Grill at approximately 1:15 PM. See you there!
Odell walks away with a shopping cart of awards and a new pr! 13-Year Old, Andrew Taborsak; for the win!
From the base of Mount Greylock, the WMAC Turkey Trot Thanksgiving Day 5K Road Race had some very fast times!
The rain didn't dampen anyone's spirits. The 43rd Annual Fischang-Cicchetti Memorial 5K and 5-Miler drew a fine crowd, despite the wind and rain.
Records fall! After just setting a new record yesterday at the HTC 8K XC, Zablocki shatters the Fischang 5-Mile in one of the fastest 5-mile times recorded in Connecticut. Meanwhile, Crouch crushes the women with a 28:35!
Mario Longo continues to dominate the roads. Linda Spooner ran a fine race, as did Maureen McMahon , and Todd Forselius. John Minervino had a great double. Check out the Thomaston and Litchfield results.
photo courtesy of David Driscol
Ultra-Marathon Champion, Jan Prenoveau, plays host and race director for the Run for a Cause 2-Mile Run & Walk to support JDRF. There was a fine turnout on a frosty morning. Harrison Foley, from Waterbury, lead the field. Laura Thomas, from Middlebury, took home the women's victory. There was plenty of awards and food in the heated barn and everyone had a great time. A good turnout for a great cause, and the entry fee was free! Thank you to the Prenoveau family, to the runners, spectators, and volunteers. Well done!
A whole bunch of races today!
Keep an eye on # 96.
Mario Longo is on a tear!
The girl in purple finished second overall. The guy in white is the hero for the day.
Another summer-like day in October. After winning the Run for the Cove 5K last weekend, Mario Longo successfully defended his 2016 title with a solid victory in Waterbury, CT. Congratulations to all the runners and the multitude of walkers to benefit The Walk in their Footsteps-Race for awareness, presented by the St. Vincent DePaul Mission of Waterbury.
The rain held off and the race was on. The 20th Annual Run for the Cove 5K in Guilford had a great turnout with some pretty fast times.
The 19th Annual Norfolk Pub 10-Miler is scheduled for Saturday, December 16th. Stay tuned for updates.
The 4th Annual Connecticut Doggie Cup Championship had a spectacular array of hounds, working dogs, sporting dogs, big, small, and all of them were very happy! The 4th Annual Run and Wag 5K from Cornwall, CT is a great race. The race came down to two great legends of running in the Northeast and National scene. There were outstanding performances from the women and men across a variety of age-groups.
The local boy took the day over the two-time champion! The former champions' record stands. M 'n M came close.
A fantastic day for a run! The Annual UTC Aerspace Systems 5K Run and 2K Walk for the United Way drew a fine turnout and it was a three-way race for the victory.
A little bit of rain didn't dampen the spirits for the 1st Annual XLH 5K in Hamden.
Ideal racing conditions for a jaunt around Highland Lake. Last year's runner up, is this year's champion!
Summer didn't seem to slow anyone. The 4th Annual Ta Ta Trot from Middlebury drew a large crowd and a new record!
The Run Back to School 5K from the Latimer Lane School in Simsbury had a hot crowd!
A gorgeous autumn morning. The Go the Distance for Scholars 5K in Woodbury had a good tunout for a great cause.
Some good local races this weekend. The Dads Matter Too Race drew a good crowd for a warm, late summer, morning.
The Thalberg School 5K is posted.
The 3rd Annual F.A.D.E. 5K Walk/Run for Overdose Awareness in Shelton had fantastic weather and a good turnout. The course was flat (except for the one hil) and fast.
A gorgeous day at Oak Bluffs on Martha's Vineyard. It's the 29th Annual Sullivan 5K Run/Walk to benefit Martha's Vineyard Hospital.
|Check out: Race Results, Calendar, Race Applications, The Team Page, Photo Gallery, Previous Announcements|